Frequently Asked Questions
1. What music selections do you have?
Over 14,000 selections including the latest Top 100 and Dance music that has hit the charts. Our library also contains a series of music including all party hit songs and the rest is made of CD albums in categories Pop, Hip Hop, Rap Country, Motown, 70's Disco, Big Band, etc.
2. Will the DJ also act as the Master of Ceremonies?
Yes. We are all trained in aspects of Master of Ceremonies and will coordinate events.
3. Do you bring any give away items?
If Giveaways are needed extra charges would apply. Please ask for the Giveaways Price List.
4. What music will be played at my event?
The music and any formalities are discussed with you before hand on and are written into the contract. We use general terms like Top 100 & Dance music so we can adapt to the crowd or event.
5. How will the staff be dressed for my event?
The attire of our performers will suit your theme. Formal attire are usually worn to weddings.
6. Will we arrive on time?
Yes, at least 1 - 3 hours before the event is scheduled to start. This is setup time which is no charge to you.
7. What is your cancellation policy?
If you cancel within 60 days of your event date the initial payment is forfeited. Cancellations more than 60 days are refunded in full.
8. How much do I put down as an initial payment?
Half of the full amount is due at contract signing. The Balance is due 30 days prior to the event.
9. Do you bring lights, Special Effects, etc?
We have several lighting options, however your venue may restrict there usage. Typically low ceilings (under 15 feet) and poor electric power will prohibit the use of these items.